Jumping Index 184
Approved for Danish Warmblood, Swedish Warmblood, Oldenburg, Holsteiner
A-rated Jumping Stallion WBFSH in 1992
World Champion Showjumping for Breeding Sires WBFSH Zangersheide 1995 with the title
“Sire of the World”.
Danish Warmblood Gold Medal for highest achievement 1996.
Danish Warmblood Stallion of the Year 1998.
From the Danish Stallion Database Grading Description:
A sizeable stallion of good type. Beautiful head on a well set neck. Good shoulder and withers. Good overline. Legs slightly fine and straight front. Angular hocks. Paces good and energetic, but narrow behind.
From the Danish Warmblood Stallion Selection Trials:
A strong stallion with an extremely good temperament and an extremely good character. The stallion works willing with a good rhythm in all paces. The stallion shows extremely good and secure jumping with a great capacity both on course and cross country.
The most successful showjumper in Denmark in 1993. During his showjumping career Lucky Light won numerous international Grand Prix wins and placements as well as performing at Intermediare Dressage.
In 1995 he was awarded Elite Stallion status based on his performance as well as that of his offspring where of at least 30 foals has been exhibited and graded at the Danish Warmblood Foal Shows. Minimum 50% of these offspring has been nominated premium mares and stallions and many of these went to the finals at the Herning Horse Show for stallion licensing and Young Horse Championships. Many of his offsprings are rated A in Showjumping and dressage.
In 1996 Lucky Light was awarded the Gold Medal by Dansk Varmblod, which is the highest honor.
From Lucky Lights first foal crop two were placed in international competitions as seven-year-olds;
- Limbo, Gold Medal Danish Young Horse Championship in 1996 with a score of 10 out of 10 for rideability and character. Limbo was a member of two Olympic Dressage Teams: Australian Sydney 2000 and Greece Athens 2004, ridden by Mary Hannah AUS and trained by Kyra Kyrklund FIN. They also won Silver at the Australian National Championships the same year. Limbo competed many times at Nation Cups and World Cups with success.
(foto Mary Hanna and Limbo)
- Lucky Punch won the Bronze Medal at the Young Horse Championships Danish Warmblood in 1996 and was the most successful showjumper in Denmark in 1997.
- Lucky Light Junior won Team Bronze Medal at the World Breeding Championships Zangersheide 1995.
- Lucky Toya Gold Medal best 2-year old Danish Warmblood mare
Lucky Light has produced these licensed sons:
- Heslegaards Star Light, Silver Medal at the Danish Jumping Championship 1997
- Mosegaardens Delight DVH 642 Winner of the 100 Day Test 1997.
- Libero DVH 654,
- Lucky Me Gravvænge DVH 679,
- Lucky Time DVH 678.
- Lucky Power
- Lucky Star ridden by Albert Vorn NL
LAGANO (DVE 297)
LADYKILLER XX (DE306064000861)
LAS VEGAS (DE321210615974)
MAJBRIT (EGH 11879)
MONICA (ERLH 4771)
FANNY (DLS 1365)